Kazoo Software, Inc.
We Build Hard Software!
Media Owls: (650) 468-6252
Jackie Flaten, firstname.lastname@example.org
What is it? Kazoo Software, Inc., is a Santa Clara, California-based software consulting company founded in 2000 with a simple vision -- to be the partner-of-choice for clients who demand quality software development services. Led by renowned expert and Kazoo president Joseph Cardoza, Kazoo’s developers leverage Microsoft technology to connect distant worker environments to datacenters and partner information sources as well as build robust desktop, mobile, and on-demand business intelligence systems.
Highly regarded in Silicon Valley for its excellence and integrity in the information technology (IT) consulting industry, Kazoo has developed a reputation for its humanistic, client-focused, and purposeful approach.
What are Kazoo’s core services?
• Kazoo Software Application Development Consulting Services combine infrastructure services, middleware, packaged applications, and custom software development fine-tuned to the unique requirements and processes of every client. Comprising proven structured application frameworks and reusable solutions and components, Kazoo’s delivery architectures enable and support business applications like:
-Data-driven public and private websites
-Employee and partner portals
Kazoo has developed hundreds of custom business and Internet-powered software systems, and database software applications for numerous organizations ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
• Web / Database Driven Web Application Development Services
Kazoo designs and builds custom Internet-powered solutions using the latest Microsoft .NET technologies. The company designs and constructs database-driven websites using dynamically generated web pages that meet the exact needs of a specific business. Kazoo developers are experienced at taking e-business ideas from strategy to design to implementation.
Kazoo offers web design, copy writing, graphic development and strategic planning, and its database consultants evaluate web database requirements and create a tailored, professional database-driven website design using Microsoft SQL Server and ASP.NET application development technologies. These web database solutions also include high performance presentation and reporting tools.
• Database Architectural Design Services
Kazoo’s experienced database consultants can create a database design configured to every business need, by analyzing a business’s specific requirements and implementing a database solution that improves efficiency. Management decisions are only as good as the information on which they’re based. Kazoo’s systems organize high quality information essential for sound management decisions.
Kazoo's custom software development life cycle methodology includes documentation of project objectives, a comprehensive study of a business’s processing rules, a detailed system design including user interface requirements, processing rules and requirements, database design and database model, as well as detailed testing and implementation plans. Kazoo’s database developers work directly with in-house staff, or, if the situation dictates, create the entire project from design through training and implementation.
• Mobility & Wireless Services
Mobile solutions and the potential of anytime, anywhere information exchange provides an opportunity to re-evaluate business processes of all types and the infrastructure and strategy changes IT leaders need to make to accommodate an increasingly mobile workforce. Mobility isn't just about wireless devices -- mobility is about getting to any data from any device, at any location, at any time. It's about extending and improving corporate systems and data for occasionally connected mobile devices and workers.
1. How can developers use traditional planning-based features with the newest agile methodologies to create a truly custom fit for businesses? Kazoo’s president, Joe Cardoza, can describe in detail that part of the answer lies in focusing on refining a business concept into a realistic possibility and developing specifications to analyze what the initial ideas will actually do once the project is finished.
2. Pros and cons of custom design for the most effective software architecture to be utilized by your company. Planning that outlines the steps to be completed on-time and within budget is a must, along with developing a design that documents the logic of the modular architecture.
3. Differences between industry needs in developing systems that effectively enhance business performance. What are the parameters decisionmakers can use to gauge a developer team’s competency? This expertise requires deep experience and advanced knowledge of both technical aspects and business needs.
4. How can companies creating productive environments that enable seamless access to data wherever a team works without security breaches? Global business teams are increasingly collaborating via mobile technologies. What are the best ways to collect field data, reliably synchronize mobile and corporate data and empower multiple users to share the data?
Who are Kazoo’s clients? Kazoo has provided services ranging from software engineering to complete solution architectural design and build for clients including Hewlett-Packard, Collier’s International, LifeScan, HostMySite.com, Rapidwerks, Media Owls and Santa Clara County Parks.
How much is it? Kazoo Software’s software architecture services are specific to your organization and range from $0 for (Introductory Solution Requirements Discovery) to $25,000+ for (Architectural Solution Report).